Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Knots Prayer

The Knots Prayer

Dear God:
Please untie the knots
that are in my mind,
my heart and my life.
Remove the have nots,
the can nots and the do nots
that I have in my mind.

Erase the will nots,
may nots,
might nots that may find
a home in my heart.

Release me from the could nots,
would nots and
should nots that obstruct my life.

And most of all,
Dear God,
I ask that you remove from my mind,
my heart and my life all the am nots'
that I have allowed to hold me back,
especially the thought
that I am not good enough.
Amen

Author known to God

11 comments:

  1. WOW! That is so awesome! I needed that for today! Thank you for this awesome share! What a treat to read this. Just when I was feeling not quite up to pear. WOW!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to keep that little prayer in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Odie. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really is a lovely prayer Odie. I haven't heard of it before, so that you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good stuff, Odie- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! thank you for sharing! Odie:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely wonderful prayer! Thanks for sharing that today! I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bless you Odie! That is beautiful...thank you!

    ReplyDelete