Saturday, August 11, 2012

Free Movies

   How many of you like the word "FREE"? I sure do and I also like a good movie. Now you are just a click away from seeing a full length movie right there on your computer and there is a long list of movies available.  Hurry on over to this address and start having fun.

  A side note, thanks to good old Fedex I will be getting a late start to work on monday since my delivery of materials needed for the program did not arrive as planned on Friday. Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday and a great week ahead.

4 comments:

  1. You are a treasure trove of great free stuff, Odie! Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He offers some good titles over there, Odie. Thanks, good buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall certainly be heading over to that site my friend. Where do you find all these things that you share with us?! That's not a good start to your new job on Monday. Never mind, onwards and upwards, and I really do wish you the best of luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info, Odie. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete