Thursday, April 17, 2014

Relieved



   I was in Rocky Mount working this morning and arrived at one of my Walgreen stores and noticed this going on across the street and thought that maybe someone was losing their home.  The manager of the Walgreen store later told me that it was a controlled burn to make that old house go away and at the same time train some of the firefighters during the process. There are many abandoned houses in most towns in my area slowly showing the signs of decay and neglect. There will be one less in Rocky Mount at the end of the day today.


4 comments:

  1. It's all quite sad really, isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that happening here in Sydney, Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was driving through NC a couple weeks ago..........thought about you while there...........checked your blog and there you are!
    So happy you survived your heart attack!....I hope you are taking care of yourself!............your pups are cute as ever.....they crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete