Sunday, December 18, 2016

Inspired by my sweet friend Diane over in the UK I felt I needed to use my blog to post a celebration to Christmas as well with the help of the always needed Pinterest. Com.
Here are a couple of scenes of my Rocky Mount, NC during the Christmas season and of course I couldn't forget the magical "Santa".







Think of the twinkle in the eyes of small children like my neighbors Kylie (3) and Macy (6) and go into this magical season with joy and thankfullness that we can be a part in bringing joy to those we love.  Merry Christmas from Rocky and I.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Odie. I seem to have missed this post when you first put it up. Lovely images for us to look at, and I always enjoy seeing photos of little Rocky. Merry Christmas to you both. I hope your eye op goes well. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete