Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pedicure??

Sixty three years old and my sweet bride thought it was time for this old boy to have his first pedicure. It is something I would have never thought of doing for myself but I will have to admit that it was an experience that I will repeat in time to come.
My employer recently told me that if I was not planning to get a pedicure or massage while on the cruise in October that he would give me the money to have it done. I can see now that I will probably indulge myself at least once during the journey.
As my wife reads this blog all I can say is thank you so much!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH, a pedicure is one of life's pleasures. And a massage? Heaven. You simply must endulge - better yet, have a couple's massage (side by side) it will renew all sorts of things that should be renewed!

    ReplyDelete