Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cruise Day 2

Hello everyone and hope you all are having a great week. It is tuesday morning and we have had our first full day at sea aboard the Carnival Glory. She is a beautiful ship and much more up to date than the other two we have been on. She has a huge screen on the upper deck that you can watch news and movies especially at night and inside there is a screen that shows you at any given point where we are on a map, our speed, course and even how deep the water is. So far I've seen it from 9,000 ft. to over 16,000 feet.

Of course there is food "everywhere" and it is all so good especially the moulton chocolate cake that is undescribable. The colors are amazing and there is a deck called the kaliedascope deck with ceiling that change colors.

We arrive in Nasau this morning at 11:30 and will be here until tomorrow evening. The longest time I have ever been in port on a ship. Should be interesting when lots of people get off the ship making it more roomy. We have already done the Nasau thing and will not be leaving this time.

The only negative affects both Linda and I as she got an intestinal ailment yesterday and is stuck in the cabin until this afternoon and I developed an inflamation in a nerve in my upper right leg that has been giving me some difficulty but it is better now. Hopefully the rest of the week will go much better.

There will be many pictures to upload when I return so take care and I will check back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Prayers for you both to get better, it's not fun to be sick on vacation!!

    Great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your photos! Have a great time and enjoy all the food for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the kalidescope ceiling sounds neat! I'm glad you guys are feeling better.......have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you are on an amazing ship! Have fun, eat lots and I'm praying both you and your wife get better so you can enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete