Sunday, October 17, 2010

The long wait is over

Yes my friends the long wait is finally over and we will set sail on the Carnival Glory today at 5PM. We'll be heading out about 11 AM for our trek to Norfolk and ready to transform ourselves into the cruise mode. If you have ever been on one before you'll know what I mean.

It will also be our first time without a child so we won't have to spend time worrying about anyone but ourselves. The hardest part of all was taking our precious "Rocky" up to Linda's mothers house behind us this morning so care for him while we are gone. He goes on all our road trips with us but the cruise is one place he can't be. He will definately be on our mind.

I did find out that it will be possible for me to continue to communicate on board so I will be staying in touch frequently. May have to wait until we get back to upload pictures but time will tell. Take care and I'll catch up later.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, have a wonderful trip, Odie! Make the most of every minute. Blessings, Debra (and thanks so much for your encouraging comments at my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic trip! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe and wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun - I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear all about it when you return. God Speed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you are on board by now, I hope you have a safe, but exciting trip!!

    God bless, and can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete