Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Book Review


Woodrow Kroll is one of my favorite authors and the leader of Back To The Bible heard on christian radio. They are based out of Lincoln, Nebraska and have been blessing me with their ministry for so very long.
This book "Stories of Little People in the Bible Used by a Big God to Impact Their World" is one of my all time favorite books and one I keep going back to. There is story after story about how God takes an ordinary, insignificant person to boldly do a work for Him that has miraculous results. Most of these characters only surface for the work God has for them. You never heard of them before and will not see them afterwards in the bible.
What Dr. Kroll tried to accomplish was to give you so many examples of how we, like the characters in the book, can be used by God if we will only be open to Him and be sensitive to His urgings. You can find it at Amazon for less than $10 and I promise it will be a blessing that you will want to share with someone else. I did.

2 comments:

  1. It reminds me of the writings of ST Therese of Liseaux

    small things with great love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like the kind of book I'd want to share with my boys - thanks for sharing Odie!

    ReplyDelete