Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In Case You Didn't Already Know

This has been a good morning blogging and I have enjoyed some sites so much I just had to share with you. Can't keep all the fun to myself now can I?

First I found a link on one of my blog friends post that has truly touched my heart forever. It is a site where you get to meet children that are suffering from various illnesses and we have the unique opportunity to communicate with them and bring joy into their lives. Go to http://www.postpals.co.uk and all you have to do is click on one of their pictures and it gives you numerous ways you can bless them. I am already hooked.

Second I have a blog friend in Siberia that works with an orphanage and these are precious children that need to know someone cares. Go to her site and let her know that you are willing to do something. I plan to send her a package with small items and cards to give out around Thanksgiving. Go to her site please at:
http://creatingmyownlittlenirvana.blogspot.com After seeing their faces I know you will share my enthusiasm.

Finally there is a family in the NC mountains that gives the worlds best tours of the most interesting places I have ever heard of and the pictures are awesome. I shared this morning that I am jealous that they live so close to so many wonderful things to see and do. Please take time to visit their page if you haven't already.
http://wncmountainliving.blogspot.com

I hope you all get blessed by these sites like I was and will continue to be. Happy Tuesday everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I saved the links to my favorite places and will have a look around. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odie, thank you. And I LOVE the appalachian folks' blog you shared. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odie - thanks so much for posting my blog - I am flattered! I will check out the other blogs - they sound so worthwhile I know I will visit them often. Have a great day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for mentioning Post Pals. Like you, I'm really hooked - it's touched my heart. I read the stories and my heart went out to those brave children and their families.

    Now I will go and visit your other friends.

    ReplyDelete