Friday, November 19, 2010

Making my co workers crazy

Yesterday I had my co-workers wanting to rob my office where I had a small crock pot with chicken legs cooking in a mixture of cream of chicken and cream of celery soup. It smelled like coming to grandmas house and tasted great at lunch time.

Today I am worrying them again with a beef stew mixture that is already smelling great and it is only 7:25. Sure beats having to run out and deal with fast food places at lunch time.

Friday, there is just something special about that day. Hope yours will be a great one.

8 comments:

  1. You are an EVIL EVIL Man!! This is going to come back and bite you on the butt someday...I just KNOW it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delicious. Great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost taste that beef stew from here!! As you say, it certainly makes much more sense than going out for fast food - saves you money as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's great Odie!!

    I can just picture you with your little crock and your office smelling like home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea! Beef stew sounds yummy too. Have a great friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally picked up another crock pot at a garage sale this weekend - $3! :)

    I had dropped mine and have gone with out for too long.

    I love, love, love the idea of cooking in a crockpot instead of fast food! Everyone should do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that has my mouth watering already and my next meal is hour away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. damn I need a coworker that cooks!

    ReplyDelete