Woke up this morning to find out I had received another award, this time from Bruce over at JADIP. Thanks a million Bruce and you folks need to pop over and pay him a visit if you have not been there.
Now I suppose I need to follow some rules and answere 10 questions & give it to 3 worthy bloggers.
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
When I started I did not know what I was doing & only found out later that quite a few bloggers prefer to remain anonymous. Now after doing this for about 7 months I am satisfied to remain open the way I am.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn self.
More than once I have made a decision based on my immediate feeling and stuck to it later wishing I had given it more thought because I made a family member feel bad and I felt bad too.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I see a 63 year old man that wishes he had made better choices along the road of life and wishing I was 20 lbs lighter.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
5. When you take time for yourself, what to you do?
I still like to walk along or in the woods.
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life?
I want to retire with my wife in the mountains.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person or always ditching?
I was always shy & underachieving
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would it be?
It was watching my mother in her later years receive her GED in cap & gown.
9. If is easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
Other people and events.
10. If you had a choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do & why?
Talk on the phone because I like to stay connected to family members and a book has to be very special to keep me in it.
The 3 recipients to receive this award today will be:
Annah over at Red Means Go who never fails to make my day with her unique ability to create fantastic art and keep me coming back for more.
Belle at Tales from a loser and honestly I don't know how she has hung onto that title since she is on the other end of the spectrum from that kind of person.
Jamie Jo over at Lord make me a saint is a special friend that has 5 of the most adorable children which she home schools and if you visit you will find that she is such a joy to visit time and time again.
Please made a point to visit these special people if you haven't already. Thanks again Bruce.