Wednesday, May 11, 2011

T B H I T W

For much of the almost 12 months I have been blogging I have know a very sweet lady named Linda over at The Good Cook. She was one of the first blogs I followed and learned to welcome the sight of a post from her.

Exactly 9 months ago the love of her life, Jim, died suddenly, without warning, changing her life forever. Think about Linda today and say a prayer for her. Also please go here and read her tribute to as she would say TBHITW (the best husband in the world).

7 comments:

  1. Prayers for her today....I remember you introducing us a few months back. Lifting her up in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very sad indeed, Odie. I will pop over to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is kind of you to think of her. I will pray and go and see her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Odie - I am so touched by your comments, your blog, your faith and your spirit. You truly lifted me up today. Thank you.

    -Linda aka The Good Cook

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very beautiful thought, dearest Odie.
    Have a lovely weekend, may there be bunches of sunshine

    ReplyDelete