Sunday, March 18, 2012

Announcing A New Book By A Blog Friend

Wanting everyone to know that our friend Elizabeth over at "The Crazy Life of a Writing Mom" has a new book that you can get today and enjoy. Click on her name to read all about it and see some of the first chapter of this book. I already have it in my Kindle.



After reading some of the first chapter I was hooked and I believe you will be. Also there will be a giveaway soon and you may win


That's right, you may win a Kindle Fire. How good is that. I got mine at Amazon and it is just a click away folks so let's help her out and enjoy a good book at the same time. Thanks

7 comments:

  1. Been there and done that and just returned, Odie. Thank you for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Odie- headed over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Odie. I've got my copy after reading about it in Melynda's post. You are a good, supportive friend to us all, and we do appreciate you! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Odie. I read about this book on a different blog and it does sound good! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odie, this absolutely made my day. Thank you for this! And thank you to everyone who came over :)
    -Elisa

    P. S. I will be proudly sharing a link to this post on Tuesday's launch post :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the excerpt but - sadly - I don't have any e-book reader. I need paper. :)

    ReplyDelete