A picture is worth a thousand words. Rocky "IS" a member of our family.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be? A dream come true for me would be to wake up and there would be no fighting between anyone whether it be political parties, religions, races, countries, etc. Just love and compassion.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you? Hate
4. What would you do with a billion dollars? I just had a blog about a fantasy fortune but really I would take care of my families needs and that of Linda's family, make sure none of my blog family was hurting for anything and then use the rest to help others.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Visiting my Aunt Katie (102) who is always a blessing or reading my friends blogs. Some of them are so funny & make me forget my troubles.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Receiving love from someone.
7. What is your bedtime routine? After checking my blog friend's posts & watching Jeopardy & Wheel of Fortune & having a glass of red wine I go to bed usually by 9 PM.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? Linda & I actually met on line and after communicating by computer and phone for a while we met for the first time at Ryan's Restaurant in Rocky Mount, NC. She had her then 10 year old daughter Beth with her.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? He is not with us any longer but it would be Bob Ross the painter.
10. What kinds of books do you read? Inspirational
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time. Hopefully healthy & retired.
12. What's your fear? Having a family member to die.
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space? Junk food is not in my diet now & I have never had the desire to go into outer space.
14. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor? Married but poor.
15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Get Rocky out from under our covers and let him pee.
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner, what would it be? I would take away her diabetes.
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself what would it be. Tom Anderson
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done. Forgive yes but our sinful nature will not let us forget.
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next six months what would it be? That would be easy, Sheetz salads.
This was fun and I hope you had a good time learning a little more about what makes Odie tick and I especially hope you will pop over and have your day made at my friend Shady's place.