Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weight loss update for tuesday

A lot has gone on with my weight loss interests so it's time for an update. Last week on monday when I got to work I decided to weigh myself and it was at 195 which upset me since that is too close to the most I have weighed and didn't want to go back to that time in my life. I knew we were going to start the blog weigh-in on Jan. 31st but I decided to start a drastic change immediately and spent last week only eating fresh fruits & veggies. I did cook a pot of vegetarian chili and had some this past weekend.


When I got to work yesterday and weighed I was pleased to find that it was down 6 lbs to 189. This morning I was at 188 so I like the trend and will concentrate on making good choices and try to keep it that way.

13 comments:

  1. You're off to a great start, Odie. Don't get discouraged if the rate of weight loss slows down or even stops. It's easy at that critical point to say to yourself "this isn't working" and give up. Stick with it, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow well done you, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Odie. I'm sure we're all going to be very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Odie. That must make you feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...Good job Odie...thats amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job! i forgot to get on the scales yesterday so i will have to post my weight next week. i'm not looking forward to it. i've avoided the scales for weeks.

    and weeks.

    and weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the great work Odie!!! I'm proud of you. I hope you keep feeling great and that is your motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Job Dad! I have had another good day, even though I didn't get any cardio in tonight. But I ate supper early and didn't overeat. By the time I cleaned the kitchen and fed and medicated the animals, and clipped Sassy's back claws, (which totally ticked him off and he made noises I have never heard in his 14 years. I think if he had been able to bite me, he would have. He clearly didn't want his nails clipped!) it was too late to get on the treadmill. So, I am going to bed before I find any more snacks. I have an early morning tomorrow!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete