Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Quotes for Life




Quotations About Life






Life is hard, if you're stupid it's harder







The purpose of life is a life of purpose - Robert Byrne







Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't. - Richard Bach







In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular. - Kathy Norris







I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. - Alice Roosevelt Longworth







Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. - Grandma Moses







Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first. - Mark Twain







To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone. - Reba McEntire







Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use. -Charles Schulz







Life is a sexually transmitted disease and there is a 100% mortality rate. - R.D. Laing







"Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out." - James Conant


















7 comments:

  1. Yup - i agree with all of the above. One of my favs is to "bloom where you're planted". It may not always be the place you planned to be, but you might find you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Reba. You gotta keep a sense of humor. Have a great Wednesday, Odie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of the above but the first one really made me chuckle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Especially enjoyed the wishbone, backbone, funnybone quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, congratulations my friend. You have reached 100 Followers. I must say that you deserve every one! I love quotations and these were really good. I actually hadn't heard of any of them before believe it or not! Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your response to caterpillar and liked the title of your blog so I popped over to check it out and I'm happy to say I like it. So my new blog friend I''m making it 102 followers for you. I can only hope someday to have that many, congratulations .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the one about the cost of living. Funny :)

    http://theadorkableditzmissteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete