Friday, April 15, 2011

T. G. I. F. - I Hope!!


Now that I have you smiling I do hope that this will be an awesome friday for everyone out there in blog world. I also wanted to take a moment and thank all those that are following my sometimes wild and wacky postings. As of this morning the count was up to 96 and I still find that number hard to believe. Lately I have seen comments from a lot of new folks and that is really encouraging and I do appreciate you stopping by to leave a good word.


If you remember, last friday I nearly had a melt-down here in my office after the 3 technicians I had in the field all came down with CFS. You'll have to peak back at last friday's post if you don't know what CFS means. Well, I went into Monday expecting the worse with numerous customer's machines inoperable but it went more smoothly than I had figured and as a whole the week was not too bad. Hopefully we will finish out this week with a lower stress level.



OK, this is the 3rd weekend in April which mean there will be lots of activity in my neck of the woods. Today through Sunday will be the Haliwa Saponi Pow Wow with tribes from all over the country coming to participate in the dance competition, singing, sales of crafts, food and seeing who can dress the best. It will also be a busy time for Linda & I since we will have to be in Apex, NC saturday for her Aunt Frances' birthday celebration. If you recall she is the one we visited while at the Celebrity Dairy B & B. I will have pictures to post since her daughter's place is very attractive. Have a great one everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a better week!

    Have a great time at the birthday party!

    That peach cobbler dessert seems too easy, I like recipes like that with only a few ingredients!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you week went better than expected, Odie, and I hope you have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad things worked out at work. Sounds like a great weekend coming up! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the others, I am delighted that you had a better week at work, and congratulations on all your new Followers. You totally deserve them my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odie, I have finally done a bit of a catch up on your posts and am now up-to-date with all of your news! It sounds like life has been hectic but I guess that makes life exciting! Who wants to be bored?!

    I sure do hope that this weekend has been wonderful for you. Enjoy every minute of it!

    Take care and best wishes for a great (stress free) week ahead,
    Natasha.

    PS Thanks so much for your kind words on my blogs too! It is always a joy to hear from you Odie!

    ReplyDelete