Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today Odie is thankful that I am stopping the A-Z challenge because I have been fighting with Blogger and Blogger won. I didn't like the idea that my daily blogs were being grouped together and other types of blogs were spaced above the recipes. I tried changing the title hoping it would allow the blog to be the first thing you see but no, my L blog is below about 3 other blogs I've posted. I may insert a recipe from time to time but I will stop with L and get on with life as I know it. Hope everyone has had a great week.

6 comments:

  1. It's all good, Odie. It's all about solid friendships and that's what we have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found the solution to that when it happened to me. On edit there is a button that says, "Post Options" you click on that and then on the right is Post Date and Time. When you want a post to come up first on your blog you have to have the most recent time in there.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I thought blogger was our friend ;o) I have not heard of this before Odie, when I hear more and/or solutions I will let you know.
    Have a sunshine-filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry Blogger is giving you grief. Seems to be a temperamental thing at times

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belle is right Odie! If you're writing these posts up ahead of time and saving them, it will post them on the day that you started them instead of the day you actually hit post. Took me awhile to figure that one out myself.

    ReplyDelete